Last Activity:11-11-2008 9:31 PM
Posted in thread: Blower motor is... blown on 11-01-2008 at 10:12 PM
The contactor was the problem. I think that one of the poles was bad and I wasn't getting
enough voltage to the motor. The motor amped itself up and burned out because it was trying too
Posted in thread: Blower motor is... blown on 10-29-2008 at 09:48 PM
the condenser fan motor is working fine. Its the blower motor that I'm having a problem with. I
have a both ac and heat gas unit that is on my roof.I replaced the run capacitor on the blower
Posted in thread: Blower motor is... blown on 10-29-2008 at 08:12 PM
I recently had a guy come out to look at my HVAC unit. He said that my blower motor might be
going bad and my contactor and my condenser fan motor were caput then generously offered to fix
it for me f...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON