- Posts 1
Last Activity:02-14-2009 9:29 AM
Posted in thread: backyard mud and dogs...bad combo on 02-14-2009 at 08:45 AM
Hi Christian In my area a good rule of thumb for estimating overall cost of small
pours(patio)is to take current cost of redi-mix(concrete truck delivered)and triple it plus
fifty dollars.I find this ...
- soffit vent ?
- Toilet will not fill
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete