Last Activity:10-12-2008 6:20 AM
Posted in thread: Help with Rotten framing bath floor. on 10-12-2008 at 04:32 AM
Hiyas Inspector,I remembered that at the last minute, It was very easy to pull off the paper so
the answer is no, I did not use paper against plastic I had thought about scoring it and
turning it outw...
Posted in thread: Help with Rotten framing bath floor. on 10-08-2008 at 04:28 PM
Update I have replaced the bottom framing member and put in blocks under where I had cut the
rotten wood nailed and screwed them together with a steel nail plate, then I nailed one sister
to the exist...
Posted in thread: Help with Rotten framing bath floor. on 09-24-2008 at 06:58 AM
Trying to put in new toilet and tile in the bathroom I pulled out everything and knew that
there would be some water damage to the floor but what I found was the framing that is on the
first joist to ...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?