Last Activity:07-27-2011 4:11 PM
Posted in thread: The wall bows away from my new bathroom countertop. on 07-27-2011 at 03:11 PM
Thank you for all the suggestions. I have looked at it again now that I'm less frustrated and
realized that I did overestimate the size of the space. It is only about 1/2" at the widest
part not a ful...
Posted in thread: The wall bows away from my new bathroom countertop. on 07-25-2011 at 03:33 PM
I have just replaced a complete bathroom cabinet, countertop, and sink combo and replaced it
all. The countertop and the sink are now one solid piece and it all looks really nice. I have
run into a pr...
Posted in thread: Hello from Oregon on 07-25-2011 at 03:18 PM
Hello all,I grew up helping my family with all sorts of DIY projects including rebuilding an
entire kitchen from the baseboards up. Now I'm taking on my own projects and seeing what kind
of trouble I ...
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill