- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-04-2012 6:15 AM
Posted in thread: Asbestos caulking on 07-04-2012 at 05:14 AM
Asbestos was so widely used during this time due to the fact it was non-flammable, practically
indestructible and low heat conducting. Asbestos was commonly added to caulking compounds and
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling