Last Activity:02-18-2007 8:18 PM
Posted in thread: Fireplace flu has 3/4" gap on 02-18-2007 at 06:49 PM
My fireplace has a metal flu plate that lays against a metal frame The frame does not meet the
chimney wall There is a gap of over 1/2" letting in plenty of cold air I was thinking of
filling the gap ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help