Last Activity:02-28-2009 12:31 AM
Posted in thread: Laminate Flooring Shifting... on 02-27-2009 at 09:46 PM
Ok, so last summer I installed 8mm laminate flooring on a cement floor. I used a vapour barrier
underlay. Floor is holding up well. I left a 1/4" gap around for expansion due to
- Transistion problem
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots