- Posts 1
Last Activity:05-29-2011 3:28 PM
Posted in thread: 2 breakers, 1 neutral, 14-3 wire coming from Load Center/panel on 05-29-2011 at 02:46 PM
You can do exactly like you and and but the breakers on the SAME side in the panel. If you want
to put it on the other side then you have to make sure its on the other line. Either way you
want one br...
- My cat is a moron, again
- This is a Test Thread
- Ideas to decor Small Bathroom
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Building a Time Machine
- preparing yard for grass
- Stucco Job
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- glue or thin set ?
- Transistion problem
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Happy Father's Day
- One Word Game