Last Activity:02-09-2013 1:17 PM
Likes Given: 2
Posted in thread: Tiling over Tiling? on 02-09-2013 at 08:25 AM
Thanks so much for taking the time to reply. Well you've certainly given more to think about
and research in terms of potential load issues. I may have been too quick to plug in numbers
when I came to...
Posted in thread: Tiling over Tiling? on 02-08-2013 at 08:56 AM
New to the thread, so apologize if this is a repeat. I'm interested in tiling over my existing
ceramic tile in the kitchen/hearthroom. Tile is in good shape, although it does have a slight
gloss. I kn...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine