Last Activity:12-29-2009 8:43 PM
Posted in thread: Roof / Attic Mold on 12-29-2009 at 07:52 PM
We purchased a house this April in Pennsylvania. We hired a reputable inspection firm to do the
inspection. We purchased the house, mainly because it needed relatively little work. In fact,
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge