- Posts 2
Last Activity:10-06-2011 2:54 PM
Posted in thread: Garage door won't open all the way! on 10-06-2011 at 01:43 PM
Thank you Bridgeman. Although we can operate the garage door manually, I end up calling a
technician. He said the spring we have (we only have one...just left side...model#724) is not
enough to carry ...
Posted in thread: Garage door won't open all the way! on 10-05-2011 at 01:28 PM
I'm having the same problem just this morning..it never happened before. After reading all the
garage forums..i checked our garage door and it looks like everything is fine. So i sprayed the
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?