Last Activity:01-20-2013 9:23 PM
Posted in thread: space between bricks for patio on 01-07-2013 at 03:46 PM
These are on a concrete base and will be filled with mortar- unless the spaces for mortar are
too tight. Are the spaces too tight for mortar?
Posted in thread: space between bricks for patio on 01-07-2013 at 10:12 AM
We hired a contractor to do our patio. They laid the used brick on the patio in a herringbone
pattern but we are concerned the space between the brick is not adequate. Some are less than
1/4". none ar...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question