- Posts 1
Last Activity:09-14-2010 8:15 AM
Posted in thread: Removing Interior Latex Paint from Doors on 09-13-2010 at 11:41 AM
hm.. He said that there are some layers of paint; I just hope that he doesn't try to heat a
lead base paint. Maybee it is a good idea to try to go with some wet hand scraping/sanding
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements