- Posts 4
Last Activity:08-26-2010 7:47 AM
Posted in thread: Paint recommendations? on 08-26-2010 at 06:47 AM
Hi Nestor Kelebay,Very nice information. I've really learned a lot from it. It may be a long
post but I must say that it is worth reading.
Posted in thread: Garage floor paint on 08-26-2010 at 06:41 AM
Using carpet is also a nice idea. Sometimes when my car needs to be fixed I'm really hurting in
my back because I only use a piece of wood to look under my car. What I only see that would go
not too n...
Posted in thread: Do I need to clean the walls before painting? on 08-26-2010 at 06:26 AM
cleaning any surface before painting over it is a must to make sure the paint sticks to the
wall itself, not on the dirt on your wall. have you tried sanding over it or using bleach?I
agree. If you wo...
Posted in thread: Painting Paneling on 08-26-2010 at 06:17 AM
I think it would be nicer if you can take some picture of your custom paneling so that we could
give more useful suggestion. By the way, we've also painted our custom panel but we paint it
with spray ...
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine
- New construction door in pole barn with ribbed aluminum siding
- Need to temporarily remove A/C to replace decking
- Replacing Prehung Front Entry Door in Stucco
- My cat is a moron, again
- preparing yard for grass