- Posts 2
Last Activity:03-21-2013 3:05 AM
Posted in thread: Heat Pump - Aux stuck on. on 11-06-2012 at 05:59 PM
Hay look! two new people.:welcome:Thanks, looks like a great place to help DIY's and get
feedback on problems.
Posted in thread: Heat Pump - Aux stuck on. on 11-05-2012 at 05:16 PM
It doesn't sound like a sequencer problem if the sequencer was stuck the heat strips would run
with the a/c. Have you checked to see if that's the case? Sounds like a thermostat problem
either bad or ...
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements