- Posts 1
Last Activity:08-22-2010 2:54 PM
Posted in thread: GE refrigerator compressor cooling fan problem on 08-09-2010 at 08:58 AM
As "Woodchuck" states: "Your fan is a dc so test it with 110 volts." Ya, right, get ready for
the smoke test if you do. Let me know how that works for you.Actually now, the real truth. This
is not a "...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON