Last Activity:01-31-2008 4:25 PM
Posted in thread: Do I need a new Heat Pump -- and what should I know on 02-01-2008 at 02:21 PM
HA HA HA HA... Nice one Glenn..... Actually, I'm a cheap old SOB who does most of my own work
but I can't mess around with the Freon because I'm not certified. I found a good A/C repair
man( His dayti...
Posted in thread: Do I need a new Heat Pump -- and what should I know on 01-31-2008 at 02:01 PM
I am a generally handy guy, but don't know a lot about HVAC.I live in Kentucky, so summer temps
are about 85-90F, winter gets down to 10-15F at night. I have a 13 year old heat pump that I've
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Possible mold problems??
- Need some help