- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-28-2011 4:41 PM
Posted in thread: hardwood floor- rubber back of rug stuck to floor on 11-28-2011 at 03:53 PM
I have the same problem, and am looking for a different material non-skid rug pad for the
future, will let you know what I find. You posted this some time ago, don't know if you found a
solution, but ...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question