Last Activity:02-15-2012 1:53 PM
Posted in thread: HELP hiding gap! on 02-12-2012 at 09:30 PM
It is hard to tell from the pic, but the left side juts out more than the right (not pictured)
So, I should nail the moulding to a thin piece of wood and then into the overhang on that side,
Posted in thread: HELP hiding gap! on 02-12-2012 at 09:04 PM
Hello,We recently installed new kitchen cabinets. They are level. There is an uneven gap
between the ceiling overhang and top of the wall cabinets because the overhang is uneven. I
recently got a job ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring