Last Activity:02-14-2009 1:59 PM
Posted in thread: Help with Ceiling leak on 02-14-2009 at 01:13 PM
My ceiling has been leaking for a week and I have been having trouble locating a source. I live
in a 2 story, 4 yr old house and the leak is in the first floor living room ceiling. The living
room is ...
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots