Last Activity:04-20-2011 2:05 PM
Posted in thread: House patch panel on 04-20-2011 at 01:04 PM
Replying to self: this thing is called a "110 block" and I was able to google all I wanted
starting at that. I'll fix that nicely now...
Posted in thread: Installing a heating system under the tile on 04-18-2011 at 07:58 PM
I plan on doing some remodeling for my home ...changing the tile in my living room and
bath...my friend gave me the idea to install a heating system under the tile since Iím already
getting a new floo...
Posted in thread: House patch panel on 04-18-2011 at 07:51 PM
Hello everybody,In our new house I found a panel with TV and what looks like cat5 cables in it
-- something we never had before. I'd like to read up on how it's usually set up and how to
make changes ...
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring