- Posts 1
Last Activity:11-13-2012 6:39 PM
1 Likes on 1 Posts
Posted in thread: Crumbling on the exterior concrete slab foundation on 11-13-2012 at 05:42 PM
Lynhira. I have same problem on 1yr old house Warranty inspection tells me it's ok and they
patch it. So don't worry. btw. You are hot.
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON