Last Activity:09-17-2007 6:11 AM
Posted in thread: What do you do when filling in a garden swimming pool? on 09-17-2007 at 05:21 AM
My friend has recently purchased a house, he was contemplating having a pool, only to discover
that the previous owners had a pool but have filled it in with sand, but he is not sure whether
the pool ...
Posted in thread: Would a garden material make a good cover for my 8 ft pool to make it warmer. It is on 09-17-2007 at 05:18 AM
I have 30 ft of black 3 ft wide gardening material (the kind that lets in rain used to keep
weeds out of your bush areas)that I want to stitch into a cover for my small 12 ft pool. as I
am about to pu...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question