Last Activity:05-12-2009 1:28 PM
Posted in thread: How about a cathedral ceiling - Check it Out on 05-12-2009 at 12:28 PM
This place was built in 1915. Sorry, no truss. There is no direct access into the attic space.
When I was stripping wallpaper and skim coating the back bedroom I decided to cut a hole in the
Posted in thread: How about a cathedral ceiling - Check it Out on 05-06-2009 at 03:04 PM
Hopefully I did not double post...My images may be a wee bit over the xy limit as well.Please
see the attachments for clarification.This is an older thread, but I have a similar issue I
would like to ...
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?