- Posts 3
Last Activity:09-01-2009 7:16 AM
Posted in thread: stains on driveway on 09-02-2009 at 02:18 AM
Try a pressure washer to clean. Soaking them in Dawn dishwashing detergent may help
too.dissolve the dried up power steering fluid, and I'd prolly use paint thinner.
Posted in thread: My living is room is a disaster on 09-02-2009 at 02:13 AM
At your entry area, you could put a hook system to replace the clothes rack or even mount a
pegboard wall painted a great color to hold lots of stuff, including the guitars! How about
making your own ...
Posted in thread: Carpeting around old Steam Radiator on 09-02-2009 at 12:34 AM
Measure the width of your radiator,Put some masking tape on the front of the radiator at each
end.Pull the carpet back away from the radiator so it's laying flat on the floor.Slide some
plywood or scr...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?