Last Activity:11-19-2008 11:46 PM
Posted in thread: heat pump runs, bot only cold air on 11-19-2008 at 10:51 PM
My heat pump will not turn off even with unit turned to off. Cold air blows and it sounds like
fan is running in outside unit. Any ideas? Thanks
- Need some help
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help