- Posts 1
Last Activity:07-20-2009 6:51 AM
Posted in thread: Moisture in walls on 07-20-2009 at 06:10 AM
If the building was recently built, it may take 6 months for the walls to properly dry out,
especially if the walls were painted without being allowed to properly dry out first.Was the
exterior of the...
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Removing Felt Backed Linoleum
- Cast Iron Pipe Separation
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?