Last Activity:02-12-2012 10:12 AM
Posted in thread: Wood on concrete on 02-12-2012 at 02:11 PM
It does have a foundation it was just put in to support the structure - I just want to know the
best way to put the studs on to it.
Posted in thread: Wood on concrete on 02-12-2012 at 08:07 AM
I have an 8x8 concrete slab that I want to build and enclosed porch on top of and I've been
doing some research on the best way to add 2x4 up the slab to make the frame. I'm not sure if
glue would suf...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Ice Maker not working