Last Activity:02-20-2012 8:34 AM
Posted in thread: Tree roots lifting slab foundation inside house on 02-20-2012 at 07:34 AM
Inspector D, thanks. That sounds like the way to go. I guess as long as I can live with it I
will. Don't have the money now to fix it. That gives me a way to move once I can fix it. Thanks
for your re...
Posted in thread: Tree roots lifting slab foundation inside house on 01-21-2012 at 03:22 PM
To late, I realized my front yard tree roots have buckled my slab foundation up in my living
room several inches. The tile is still intact, but I feel like I'm skiing down hill when I walk
over the ra...
- Excel Workbook
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- One Word Game
- Aggressive Deer
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill