- Posts 2
Last Activity:07-19-2010 8:54 AM
Posted in thread: Which is product you have use for dishwasher cleaning on 07-15-2010 at 05:15 AM
Vinegar is great to clean a dishwasher,anything acid enough like lemon juice will work well.
Posted in thread: updating kitchen on 07-14-2010 at 06:21 AM
Hi Hotiso,I understand your will to change some things in there, especially that horrendous
orange floor but keep in mind that you are renting.I would ask the owner to lower the rent if
you are going ...
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Need some help
- Possible mold problems??
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)
- Kitchen Faucet
- Funny Pictures and stories....
- Shower pan
- Lawnmower Question
- Musky smelling rugs
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON