- Posts 2
Last Activity:12-27-2010 6:57 AM
Posted in thread: Kitchen Before & After (lots of pics) on 12-27-2010 at 07:32 AM
Hi,Im a bit confused about what is the best way to do my kitchen.Do I remove the old kitchen
cabinets and have the floor tiled and then put new cabinets on top. Or do I remove and have the
Posted in thread: Anyone have a home security system? on 12-27-2010 at 06:09 AM
Our house has a Brink Home Security sign on the front window, and a sign post in the back. They
will think we have Brinks Home Security, and that's what matters
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan