Last Activity:06-10-2007 11:06 PM
Posted in thread: Installing roll roofing question on 06-10-2007 at 11:08 PM
Hi, I am laying a new roof on my newly constructed shop. I was wondering if it is alright to
lay the fiberglass roll roofing in uncut sections, because it says on the instructions to cut
pieces 12 to ...
- Possible mold problems??
- One Word Game
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Fire Safety
- Your house is how old?
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- backyard improvements
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Musky smelling rugs
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Ice Maker not working
- Small cabin help..?
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question