Last Activity:09-07-2011 2:04 PM
Posted in thread: Trouble ID'ing kitchen faucet on 09-19-2011 at 09:59 PM
@ Garmo: Awesome find! Thank you so much!
Posted in thread: Trouble ID'ing kitchen faucet on 09-07-2011 at 01:04 PM
that is not a Kohler faucet, but it is a Kohler sink. I think it might be a Pegasus from Home
Depot perhaps?I actually did contact Kohler about 3 years ago for a leaking valve on the faucet
and they s...
Posted in thread: Trouble ID'ing kitchen faucet on 07-25-2011 at 10:45 AM
I can not see the photo...Couldn't get it to work through inputing into post, so here is the
link. Thanks for the heads up.
Posted in thread: Trouble ID'ing kitchen faucet on 07-24-2011 at 07:25 PM
I have looked all over the internet and cannot find this faucet. It is a Kohler, about 6-7
years old. Anyone know the model?
- One Word Game
- Best way to get rid of dandelions from the yard
- Aggressive Deer
- Excel Workbook
- Bad block foundation options
- Possible mold problems??
- Installing new garbage disposal
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill