Last Activity:01-20-2011 8:02 AM
Posted in thread: Oil on Basement Floor on 01-01-2011 at 05:49 AM
The oil is still a total mystery to me. Only 2 people live here and no one is playing a joke.
The garbage cans are kept in the garage and don't go anywhere near the basement. Nothing was
Posted in thread: Oil on Basement Floor on 12-16-2010 at 06:51 AM
As I sit here and type they are drilling for oil on the property across the road. Do you think
this could have anything at all to do with the oil in my basement? Just a thought. Nothing was
Posted in thread: Oil on Basement Floor on 12-15-2010 at 06:10 AM
The oil was clear to light brown and did not smell at all. As to whether it was heavy or thin I
would say more on the thin side. I don't know much about the house as far as if it could have
been oil h...
Posted in thread: Oil on Basement Floor on 12-14-2010 at 04:14 PM
About a week ago when it was raining hard outside I went down in my basement and saw what I
thought was a puddle of water at the bottom left of my stairs. I put the dehumidifier back on
to try to dry ...
- Small cabin help..?
- Dishwasher not draining completely
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan