Last Activity:01-11-2010 4:32 PM
Posted in thread: kenmore washing machine on 08-01-2009 at 06:47 AM
Ended up being coupling from motor to gear box. Spent $19.00 for new coupling. Works great.
Sure beats having to by new machine.
Posted in thread: kenmore washing machine on 07-22-2009 at 04:42 PM
My wife called me today and said the spin cycle wasn't working on the washing machine. She said
It was making an awful racket when the spin cycle started. When I got home I put it in the spin
Posted in thread: Privacy Fence on 06-11-2009 at 01:41 PM
Thanks for the info. The more I think about it, mounting with width showing should also keep it
Posted in thread: Privacy Fence on 06-11-2009 at 05:05 AM
I am building a 6" privacy fence (shadow fence) in my back yard, and have a question about the
2x4 stringers. Do you put them flush to the front of the 4x4 with the width or 3.75" showing or
do you la...
- One Word Game
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Need some help
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Lawnmower Question
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question
- How do I fill in a Koi Pond?