Last Activity:07-24-2007 2:34 PM
Posted in thread: Squirrels love new paint! on 07-25-2007 at 09:28 PM
I had no idea there was a spray! I will check with the hardware store. Thank's Square Eye!
Also, the addition to your porch is lovely. Very nice! Thanks again!
Posted in thread: Squirrels love new paint! on 07-24-2007 at 01:18 PM
This is weird. I had my house painted about 3 years ago. We had never had a single problem with
squirrels chewing the paint off the house until we painted. No neighbors have the problem
either. Our tr...
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Home improvement
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony
- Tearing up ground level deck to deal with drainage issues at rear of house
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Fastening to vinyl siding
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- One Word Game
- Building a Time Machine