Last Activity:01-22-2007 4:10 PM
Posted in thread: Asbestos in my plaster/lathe on 01-22-2007 at 10:32 AM
We live in a home that is approx. 100 years old. We just replaced all cast iron plumbing from
basement to roof due to a bathroom leak that cost us our kitchen ceiling. Since the ceiling
Posted in thread: Hotep from Milwaukee, WI on 01-22-2007 at 10:04 AM
Hi, my name is Armond, and I look to be a first time homeowner in the very near future. I'm
trying to learn a lot about home maintenance. I like discussion boards, and I just found this
one today, so ...
Posted in thread: Suggestions for a duplex on 01-22-2007 at 09:59 AM
Hello everyone, this is my first post, so I'll get straight to the point.There is a vacant
duplex that I'm interested in buying, and I had a friend give it a lookover. It's in an
upcoming area, so the...
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?