- Posts 1
Last Activity:12-06-2011 3:24 PM
Posted in thread: Sealing bay windows on 12-06-2011 at 02:29 PM
While you're looking for possible repairs, you might consider putting up a storm window guard
to help deflect most of the rain.
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Transistion problem
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- Popping tiles
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan
- Tub soft spots