- Posts 1
Last Activity:01-16-2012 10:29 AM
Posted in thread: what decking material to use? on 01-16-2012 at 09:37 AM
I agree about putting down composite flooring on the deck. We had an all-cedar deck with both
the posts and the flooring and the maintenance costs were not worth the hassle. We had warped
boards and m...
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete