Last Activity:10-25-2009 3:12 PM
Posted in thread: Quiet electric wall heater on 10-26-2009 at 09:41 PM
I have been checking radiant heaters and so far you are right.The 3,000 to 4,000 watt radiant
heaters are two big for my space; and the ones that fit the space are 2,000 watts or less.I'll
Posted in thread: Quiet electric wall heater on 10-25-2009 at 02:12 PM
The noise is of two combined sounds.One is obviously the motor, the other is the fan itself.The
sounds are what I would describe as normal motor and fan sounds.My current heater--a fifteen
year old Be...
Posted in thread: Quiet electric wall heater on 10-23-2009 at 04:45 PM
Thanks for the reply.This current heater has been noisy from day one. It may be that I am too
sensitive to noise, but it is an annoying factor in our household.I live in a fairly remote
area and I can...
Posted in thread: Quiet electric wall heater on 10-23-2009 at 01:07 PM
I want to replace a very noisy 4,000 watt electric wall heater with the quietest high capacity
wall heater possible.Any suggestions will be appreciated.I have three heaters in mind (King LPW
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- One Word Game
- Need some help
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help