Last Activity:12-27-2011 6:58 AM
Posted in thread: need help with oil burner. on 12-27-2011 at 01:07 PM
thanks,paul- i checked out the pump per your suggestions and indeed found it to be bad. bought
a new one as well as a new orifice,installed them and everything is back to normal. something
inside the ...
Posted in thread: need help with oil burner. on 12-26-2011 at 02:57 PM
will try it 1st thing in the a.m. thanks,paul. will let u know. art
Posted in thread: need help with oil burner. on 12-26-2011 at 08:43 AM
oil burner is a wayne mod. msr. not getting a flame from the burner. so far here is the
situation: the oil tank is inside- room temp. put a new inline oil filter in yesterday- the old
one was fine-not...
- Installing new garbage disposal
- Lawnmower Question
- Small cabin help..?
- Basement Plumbing and Flooding Questions
- Your house is how old?
- Paint Chiping in Bathtub
- Driveway Sealer
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Bathroom tiling
- Flooding Driveway
- One Word Game
- Completed Sanding, two questions before applying urethane finish.
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Sistering floor joists in my hunting cabin to stop floor movement
- Shower pan
- Need opinions on what to do here... (Pics Included)