Last Activity:09-23-2011 4:09 AM
Posted in thread: Changing a breaker on 09-23-2011 at 05:19 PM
Then how do you safely replace a breaker if their is still juice in the box? Do you need the
power company to kill the juice?
Posted in thread: Changing a breaker on 09-23-2011 at 01:37 AM
I have a bad breaker I'm changing out and I wanted to make sure, with the main breaker switch
off everything in the box is dead right?
- Toilet will not fill
- soffit vent ?
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Aggressive Deer
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Fire Safety
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete