Last Activity:06-15-2008 8:53 AM
Posted in thread: Installing New Window in Brick Wall on 06-15-2008 at 07:57 AM
I am planning on installing a relatively small awning style window in the wall as part of a
bathroom remodeling project. The house has exterior brick walls so I'll need to cut through the
brick. Can a...
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Water damage from a ceiling leak
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- a/c defrost cycle
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?