Last Activity:10-18-2010 10:55 AM
Posted in thread: Sinking enclosed patio on 12-31-2010 at 02:55 PM
I have not fixed this yet. I am waiting for the spring time when I have some more money saved
up and the weather is better. I do hope to find a way to save money by doing the work myself.
Posted in thread: Sinking enclosed patio on 10-13-2010 at 03:19 PM
Thanks for the help and quick reply. I will check with the local mud jackers to see what they
will be capable of.
Posted in thread: Sinking enclosed patio on 10-13-2010 at 02:51 PM
itsreallyconc, I do not think there is a footer at all. I think it is just a slab poured on the
ground. The frame is sitting on the slab. The cracks in the slab run from the center of the
slab out to ...
Posted in thread: Sinking enclosed patio on 10-12-2010 at 01:09 PM
The slab was poured up to the house foundation and the covered porch is integrated into the
house structure. So I do not want to tear down the existing porch structure except as a last
Posted in thread: Sinking enclosed patio on 09-23-2010 at 06:21 PM
I think it is very possible to cut around the perimeter and pour a new floor. But I'm concerned
that the remaining concrete around the perimeter (which has all of the load on it) will
Posted in thread: Sinking enclosed patio on 09-22-2010 at 11:48 AM
I have a house that was build really well in the 50's, but everything done after that,
including an added enclosed patio was done poorly. The patio is about 10 feet deep and 20 feet
wide. I just finis...
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Need some help
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- One Word Game
- Hallway header options where door is
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?
- Install Quarter Round when there is large gap underneath the baseboard?
- Req opinions on professionally completed drain repair.
- Pavers in an enclosed patio
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Shower faucet leaking when shower is on and replacing stem does not help
- Kitchen flooring
- sheetrock and plaster question