Last Activity:09-14-2010 4:26 AM
Posted in thread: Wall tiles for the floor? on 08-18-2010 at 03:02 AM
I personally wouldn't trust using wall tiles on the floor, doubt they would be strong enough
and would most likely be extremely slippy when wet or walked on with wet feet or no shoes.I
know the manufa...
Posted in thread: Hello There! on 08-17-2010 at 01:15 AM
Hi all!Joined the forum in a hope to engage in conversation with people on here, hopefully
providing any help I can and to learn some new things myself.Our company is Non Slip Tapes LLC,
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- Shower pan