Last Activity:04-09-2011 8:16 PM
Posted in thread: White board paint! on 04-09-2011 at 07:11 PM
There are several brands of dry erase white board paint and several different degrees of prep
required for each one. Which brand are you using and what surface are you applying it over??
Posted in thread: The ceiling is Falling!!! on 04-09-2011 at 07:04 PM
I have 10 years experience with drywall repair and finishing. But I am stuck on plaster. I have
a 60 year old home with plaster damage in the ceilling. Not just cracks but crumbling plaster
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge
- moisture from missing singles at roof peak?
- One Word Game
- Popping tiles
- Musky smelling rugs
- Shower pan
- Transistion problem
- Tub soft spots
- My cat is a moron, again
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- What's that smell?
- Removing Shower Door/Frame Nails?
- Small hairline cracks in fiberglass balcony