Last Activity:10-18-2010 1:40 PM
Posted in thread: The Ghost in My Beckett RWB Burner on 04-18-2010 at 01:56 PM
I had an electronic transformer installed and it was a bad transformer. It would fail once or
thrice every 50 cycles or so. It was under warranty, so I returned it and got a new one. Now
the burner wo...
Posted in thread: The Ghost in My Beckett RWB Burner on 04-15-2010 at 07:10 PM
Hmmm. I'm not sure what you mean precisely, but if you're referring to a wiring diagram of my
particular set up I will attach it. If you are referring to something else, let me know and
I'll try to co...
Posted in thread: The Ghost in My Beckett RWB Burner on 04-14-2010 at 04:50 PM
I have a Beckett RWB, Danfoss BFPH fuel pump 3 GPH, G8184R4009 primary, with a solenoid valve.
Problem: Ignition failure when the aquastat calls for burner to turn on; what happens is the
pump turns o...
- Window air condition unit
- Carrier AC Outside Fan Will Not Turn ON
- fan wont shut off
- No Water Running Into or Out of Toilet
- Need some advice
- genie isd 990 excelerator will not stay on
- Exhaust Fan In Bathroom
- Need some help
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- One Word Game
- Flashing problem?
- Lawnmower Question
- Size of intake vent?
- Hall Way Door - Is this load bearing?
- Hallway header options where door is
- Granite Installed - Possible Issue?