Last Activity:04-23-2007 12:40 AM
Posted in thread: Load bearing walls second story on 04-22-2007 at 11:47 PM
We bought a 2 story house in Texas. Some of the bedrooms are quite small and we though we would
take out a wall. My wife says (know it all) that all 2nd story walls are load bearing. If not,
what are ...
- Aggressive Deer
- One Word Game
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Eliminating Drywall Ceiling In Attached Garage
- Garage door opener just barks at me!
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- Fire Safety
- Getting rid of mosquitos
- Possible mold problems??
- drylocking basement and removing mold on concrete
- Your house is how old?
- backyard improvements