Last Activity:08-14-2009 11:22 AM
Posted in thread: questions about moving an electric hot water heater on 08-14-2009 at 10:21 AM
thats not a bad idea. I see no reason why I have to connect to a drain. That will also allow me
to install a sink where the heater was. Thanks for the tip.
Posted in thread: questions about moving an electric hot water heater on 08-13-2009 at 10:47 PM
I want to move my heater 15' from where it is now on the same side of my garage wall. The
plumbing comes out of a sheet rock framed wall however the rest of the garage is block
construction. I plan to...
- Hey Austin!
- Putting plastic around your house to keep the basement dry
- Floor Drain for AC Condensate Discharge
- Embedded Cleanout Covers
- Carrier HVAC - Fan not turning
- Can you tell me what it is called, please?
- Popping tiles
- Transistion problem
- Re attaching flagstone in walkway
- One Word Game
- What's that smell?
- Musky smelling rugs
- Builder's Joke Thread
- wiring thermostat
- Stucco Job
- Stainless Steel Fridge