Last Activity:07-22-2008 4:50 PM
Posted in thread: DIY jack up and support single beam. on 07-22-2008 at 04:04 PM
I am a first time home owner of a home built in 1900 in North Texas. The home inspection found
only one beam that was unsupported and tilted. The inspection report also noted that the floor
was very s...
Austin W. Hendricks
- One Word Game
- question about water from central a/c
- deck roof and gutter question
- Possible mold problems??
- A little help with hardware, please?
- Aggressive Deer
- Suggestions on how to repair
- Crumbling, 'spaling' exterior foundation walls
- pressure washer advice
- Toilet will not fill
- Fire Safety
- Attaching wood post to concrete slab
- soffit vent ?
- Driveway Resurfacing
- Lennox A/C isn't cooling